Long startup time (1h 30m)

Jules Agee julesa at pcf.com
Thu Oct 7 13:14:51 EDT 2004

I've had this happen a few times, reconstructing the deliver db on
startup. I don't think this db is used for anything besides duplicate
delivery suppression, is it? Is there a recommended way to clean this
out periodically? I rarely get duplicates that show up more than a
minute apart. I think it would be ideal to clean out all references to
messages more than a week old, since getting duplicates more than a week
apart would practically never happen.

-Jules

--
Jules Agee