ACL for pop-only ?

Michael King mking at webinternational.net
Fri Oct 15 16:50:29 EDT 2004

I believe removing the "c" flag will remove the rights to create subfolders.

You'll want to also remove the "a" flag, if set, as this will let them
change the ACLs on the folder in question.

I don't know if being owner of the folder will override this, but I don't
think it will.

HTH,

Michael King
Systems Administrator