Recommended quota_db setting?

Sebastian Hagedorn Hagedorn at uni-koeln.de
Sat Oct 16 09:04:47 EDT 2004

Hi,

I wonder if there are any "official" recommendations for the quota_db
setting? I didn't set it and so Cyrus currently uses the quotalegacy
default. I've read in the archives that some people have experimented with
berkeley and skiplist (with mixed results), but I haven't found a statement
as to if there are any advantages to the other formats ...

In case it matters, this is on Red Hat Advanced Server 3.0 with ext3 file
systems.

Cheers, Sebastian
--
Sebastian Hagedorn M.A. - RZKR-R1 (Flachbau), Zi. 18, Robert-Koch-Str. 10
Zentrum für angewandte Informatik - Universitätsweiter Service RRZK