ACL groups

Rob Tanner rtanner at linfield.edu
Thu Oct 21 14:25:48 EDT 2004

I have several mailboxes which are read-only accessible to a sizable but
finite group.  One such mailbox is a repository for faculty news and I need
to maintain over 300 individual ACLs with "lrs" permissions.  If this were a
static situation, it wouldn't be an issue, but membership is dynamic (adjunct
faculty come and go). Is there any machanism for creating group ACLs that
might get maintained through something like LDAP which already has the
requisite information to define the group?

Thanks,
Rob

--
Rob Tanner