Secure authtentication (SPA) with MS Outlook 2002?

sam wun sam.wun at authtec.net
Tue Oct 26 00:13:56 EDT 2004

Roland Pope wrote:

> [...]
There is one problem, there is no windows domain controller.
The email gateway is a FreeBSD system. All email clients are
authenticated thru this gateway.

Should I assign the name of the e-mail gateway (eg. mail01.mydomain.com)
to the following variable:
sasl_ntlm_server: mail01.mydomain.com

assuming mail01.mydomain.com is the hostname of the email gateway.

Thanks
Sam