Postfix "recipient-delimiter" not working after switch to Cyrus

Dan Delaney dan-cyrus at fluidmind.org
Fri Oct 29 22:02:31 EDT 2004

I just switched to Cyrus from having postfix to local delivery to
MBOX files. I had postfix set to use a "recipient-delimiter = -",
which made it so that I could have "-anything" after my user ID in
email addresses and it would deliver to me. This list, for instance
sends to dan-cyrus at fluidmind.org, and postfix was delivering it to
"dan at fluidmind.org". This allowed me to identify where spammers got
my address.

Now, however, those addresses don't work because cyrus rejects those
addresses (I had to add dan-cyrus to my aliases file in order to get
mail from this list again). Anyone have any advice on how to fix
this?

Thanks a lot
-- Dan