logging

Johan Barelds mailings at good-it.com
Fri Nov 5 13:54:20 EST 2004

Hi all,

Just started with cyrus imap and i have to say that the logging is not what i
expected. Are there any plans do to a proper /var/log/ logging for all the
actions like pop statistics, inbound, outbound mail to specific mailbox,
deletion of mail by mailbox users etc.etc.

I know the /var/log/imap/log/<user> telemetrics logging but that is to cryptic
for me and not very usefull in day to day administration.

Are there any plans to improve this in the nearby future?

--
Kind Regards / Met vriendelijke groet,

Johan Barelds,
Good-IT!
Strijplaan 320
2285 HZ  Rijswijk(ZH)
Email  j.barelds at good-it.com
Tel.   +31(0)70-3965230
Fax.  +31(0)70-3965271
Mob. +31(0)6-54253750
No spam tag : "worstebroodjes zijn best lekker"