logging

Ted Cabeen secabeen at pobox.com
Mon Nov 29 19:01:24 EST 2004

Johan Barelds <mailings at good-it.com> writes:

> Just started with cyrus imap and i have to say that the logging is not what i
> expected. Are there any plans do to a proper /var/log/ logging for all the
> actions like pop statistics, inbound, outbound mail to specific mailbox,
> deletion of mail by mailbox users etc.etc.

I'd also like to see statistics on number of messages viewed and
deleted on a per mailbox basis would be nice here as well.  We had
this functionality with qpopper, and it would be nice to have
something similar in the cyrus pop server.

--
Ted Cabeen           http://www.pobox.com/~secabeen            ted at impulse.net
Check Website or Keyserver for PGP/GPG Key BA0349D2         secabeen at pobox.com