index behavior in outlook

kardiac kardiac_list at krystalia.net
Tue Nov 9 11:48:37 EST 2004

Hi,

    I have again problem with outlook 2002/2003. I have migrated mail
account from courier-imap to cyrus-imap with imapsync ( i have forgot
first time to preserve INTERNALDATE). Actually my users cannot see
recipients field in Sent folders and  had  problem with search in mails
body: if mail has not been read after migration, his body is not taking
into account in search.
I have search documentation on index behavior in cyrus and outlook but
not find anything. Someone has had same problem or can give me a clue to
resolve my problem ? Actually i must dodge my users, so help me please :-)
I search too a documentation on this if someone has.

Thanks by advance,

Kardiac