Cyrus and SquirrelMail suggestion needed

Webmaster admin at mail.minoguetech.com
Thu Nov 11 13:11:52 EST 2004

Good afternoon,

After some fantastic help from a few on you on this list, Cyrus is running
absolutely flawlessly on a FC2 box, authenticating through sasldb with no
local user accounts required, and playing nice with MIMEDefang,
SpamAssassin, and ClamAV.

I only seem to have one minor issue left, and I am writing here to see if
anyone can shed some light on this perplexing issue.

Anyone who's account name is completely lower case (eg. katherine) can log
in via SquirrelMail or a stand alone application like Outlook Express or
Entourage (if they are a Macintosh user).

However, someone who's account name starts with a capital letter (eg.
Teresa) cannot log in using any method.

Question:  Is there a setting that I have missed in imapd.conf, or in
another settings file that will allow people to correctly log in?  Any help
or suggestions would be most appreciated.

Martin