allow duplicate message

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh hmh at debian.org
Fri Nov 19 14:34:56 EST 2004

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004, Wil Cooley wrote:
> Are you saying that using Sieve makes it impossible to disable duplicate
> suppression or that Sieve just uses the duplicate delivery database

On 2.1, it is impossible I think. On 2.2, the two functionalities are
separate.

> regardless of the 'duplicatesuppression' setting?  The former should be
> reported as a bug (http://bugzilla.andrew.cmu.edu/); the latter a point
> for discussion.

Why? It uses the same database because it needs the same information as
duplicate delivery.  No big deal.

You can disable duplicate suppression and keep sieve enabled in 2.2.  If it
is not working, something is very busted in your setup.

  Henrique Holschuh