how to post to shared folders

Jochen Staerk jstaerk at usegroup.de
Thu Nov 25 09:38:06 EST 2004

Hi there,

I'm using postfix&cyrus and I've some users e.g. "jstaerk", "chanser"
with their respective folders (user.jstaerk, user.chanser). Now I've
created a shared top level folder ("usegroup") with jstaerk lrswipcda,
cyrus lrswipcda and chanser lrswip.

I can move messages into this folder and I assume the other users can
see them.

The thing is: I have no idea how to post into that folder. Posting to
"usegroup" results in recipient name rejected, posting to
usegroup at usegroup.de makes no sense and does not work, posting to
jstaerk+usegroup at usegroup.de appends to my inbox. I also tried getting a
usegroup sub-mailbox beneath users.jstaerk and posting to
jstaerk+usegroup at usegroup.de, but that again delivers into my mailbox.

Do I have to change something in postfix? In cyrus?

usegroup is a virtual domain with a fetch-all to jstaerk, and I hope I
can keep this setting?

Thanks

--
mit freundlichen Grüßen