Copying over account from one server to another

Rob Tanner rtanner+cyrus at linfield.edu
Mon May 3 16:55:17 EDT 2004

Hi,

I've installed Cyrus IMAP 2.2.3 and moved over a small number of email
account for the purpose of beta testing the installation.  Both fulldirhash
and hashimapspool are set, so everything is hashed.  I used the rehash
utility in the tools folder to set everything up.  Now I want to bring over
another bunch of accounts.  Playing with it earlier, rehash appears to want
to build the entire spool, not simply add new user dirs.  How do I do this?

Thanks,
Rob

Rob Tanner
Linfield College