Does a Cyrus GUI exist?

Edward Rudd eddie at omegaware.com
Wed May 12 19:35:14 EDT 2004

There is my PHP class, which still needs to update for cyrus 2.2.3 which
does most of what you need. but it is only a backend to ease the process
of making a GUI frontend.
All cyradm does is send IMAP commands to the server. If you can find an
IMAP client that supports setting quotas and ACLs you can use it to
administer a cyrus server..

My PHP class is located here
http://www.outoforder.cc/projects/php/

Edward Rudd <eddie at omegaware.com>