cyradm timeout?

Andrew J Caird andrew.caird at fccc.edu
Wed May 19 16:01:50 EDT 2004

I'm installing Cyrus v2.2.3 on Solaris 9 and I've been through the
weirdness with imclient.a (see
http://asg.web.cmu.edu/archive/message.php?mailbox=archive.info-cyrus&searchterm=imclient&msg=28484)
and now I can connect to Cyrus IMAP servers (is there a better solution to
this?).  However, in my only test so far: connecting to a Cyrus v2.1.15
server, cyradm appears to timeout after about 5 seconds.

Is this normal?  I couldn't find any configuration options in either the
cyradm client (Cyrus/IMAP/Shell.pm) or in the server configuration.  It
doesn't matter if I type commands or not, it appears to be about a 5
second timeout and the server logs it as a "normal" disconnect.

Thank you.
--
Andrew Caird