Problem w/ 2.2.4 and unixhierarchysep: yes

AJ aj at mindcrash.com
Sat May 22 02:58:58 EDT 2004

Rob,
   There is no core dumped from what I can tell, it looks like master
just dies for that process.  Did you test this on a clean install of
2.2.4, and clean partitions and config directories.  This does not seem
to occur on an install of 2.2.4 that was upgraded i.e., the mailboxes
and database were not created from scratch.  It's odd.

Let me know.
AJ