Cyrus HA Scalable Solution? Rsync

Kevin Baker kbaker at missionvi.com
Tue May 25 18:59:17 EDT 2004

A number of servers with network storage would be ideal.

Unfortunately the initial rollout will require the use of
cheap managed hosting boxes. So we'll be restricted to
local drives.

I guess the hope is to develop a sort of *standard* way to
handle a highly scalable solution with failover with these
inexpensive racks.

The only real missing piece is the replication to a
failover server.

There seem to be a number of solutions at:
http://linas.org/linux

The question is of course what will work best.

Kevin