Cyrus dies

Colin Bruce ccx004 at coventry.ac.uk
Fri May 28 08:57:51 EDT 2004

Dear Sebastian,

Thanks for the info especially the configuration suggestions from RedHat.
We use a modified Slackware 9.1 installation with lots of our own stuff
and a kernel we build ourselves. I just checked and we don't have a file
called /proc/sys/vm/pagecache. There are two files called pagetable_cache
and page-cluster which have "25   50" and "3" in them respectively. I
suspect that taken together they are the same as pagecache. I'll try
changing them tonight when there are not too many people around.

Anyway, thanks again for the info.

Best wishes....
Colin