Is smmapd murder friendly ?

Lenny rahl at mindcryme.com
Mon Mar 15 10:03:42 EST 2004

Ken,

Thank you very much for such a quick response! I will be working on this today
and will let you know. However, I'm using the 2.2.3 rpm setup by Simon Matter
(I think that's his name), so the cvs version of smmapd.c obviously
won't "plug and play". I'll either have to merge them hopefully together or
somehow get the cvs version up and running with the same patches, etc, Simon
includes in his package.

I really appreciate this, thanks again!

--

"Wisdom is to a man an infinite Treasure" - Anonymous"