Remote User's SMTP relay authorization

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Mon Mar 15 15:53:59 EST 2004

Sorry, I don't have any useful insight about SMTP AUTH, but this in
particuliar struck me :

On Mon, Mar 15, 2004 at 11:39:54AM -0800, John Gibson wrote:
> 2. Remote/Roaming POP

I am not sure what you mean, but I believe your users will be better
served by IMAP.  Especially people who happen to work from multiple
location (if that is what you mean by "roaming").  It will also let you
use a webmail package for remote access to mail, something that is much
trickier with POP.

Just my 0,02$.

http://www.LinuxQuebec.com       etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
---