converting sppol and config dirs from 2.1.x to 2.2.x (WAS: cyrus 2.2.3 & virtual)

Edward Rudd eddie at omegaware.com
Wed Mar 24 16:45:55 EST 2004

Probably has to do w/ the SQL query and database.. did you add
user at domain.tld into your database? You may want to search through the
archives about the SQL sasl plugin in both this list and the cyrus-sasl
list as I know it has been brought up since 2.2.3 has been released.

And I was only mentioning perdition for temporary use during the
transition, though you lose CRAM-MD5, and DIGEST-MD5 auth methods with
perdition.

--
Edward Rudd <eddie at omegaware.com>
Website http://outoforder.cc/