client configuration - slightly off-topic

Andrew J Caird andrew.caird at fccc.edu
Wed Jun 2 14:11:08 EDT 2004

On Wed, 2 Jun 2004, Kent L. Nasveschuk wrote:

> I don't have an answer for 1 or 2, but I would be interested in knowing
> about auto-subscribing to the users folders. We are planning to do a
> large installation this summer and with my limited experience with
> Cyrus-IMAP, we will have the same problem. I have the autocreate inbox
> patch that works but there still has to be some user intervention unless
> someone as an answer to question 2.

Kent,
  I did get the following good suggestion in response to that question.  I
haven't written this yet, but I probably will.  If I manage to get it
done, I'll share with the list.  If anyone else happens to have this
utility laying around and is willing to share, please let Kent and me
know.
  Thanks Ludo and everyone else who replied!
--
Andrew Caird