deliver -q won't ignore quotas

Robert Covell rcovell at rolet.com
Tue Jun 15 18:07:50 EDT 2004

We are doing something similar but opening deliver a bit different (with the
user name and -q).  Before we put this in production would the following be
correct (the previous open of deliver is commented out):

//$MP = "/usr/local/cyrus/bin/deliver -q $user";
$MP = "/usr/local/cyrus/bin/deliver $user IGNOREQUOTA";

$fp = popen($MP,"w");
fputs($fp, $toheader);
fputs($fp, $fromheader);
fputs($fp, $replytoheader);