deliver -q won't ignore quotas

Robert Covell rcovell at rolet.com
Wed Jun 16 09:02:14 EDT 2004

So the "IGNOREQUOTA" does not pertain to my situation?  I am seeing the same
that Jamie was, in that our system messages for over quota are getting
bounced because they are over quota.  For example when our quota checker ran
this morning we got:

The original message was received at Tue, 15 Jun 2004 23:00:05 -0500 (CDT)
from localhost.rolet.com [127.0.0.1]

<johns at xxxxxxxx.com>
    (reason: 552 5.2.2 Over quota)

How would we address this situation using the "-q"?

Thanks,
-Bob