Unread / new message indicators not displayed automatically?

Wed Jun 16 07:48:41 EDT 2004

Luca Olivetti wrote:

> if you want all of your folders to be checked, put this in
> your prefs.js
>
> user_pref("mail.check_all_imap_folders_for_new", true);

It seems to me that this is currently the best suggestion. After
browsing Mozilla.org, I still wonder why this option can not be
set using the configuration GUI, but only by editing prefs.js.

Anyway, this does the trick, so thanks to Luca and Nicolas!

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Yours sincerely
Dipl. Inform. Ralph Seichter

HORUS-IT
Ahornweg 10
D-57635 Oberirsen