missing header "received" in imap client

Nicolas Schmitz Nicolas.Schmitz at ec-nantes.fr
Tue Jun 15 11:55:42 EDT 2004

Hello,

I have a strange behaviour here, on cyrus-imapd-2.2.3. Everything is
working fine, but when I look at the headers of a mail in my mailbox, I
don't see all the headers "received" I'm used to.

For example, in the last cyrus-info mail : "Re: newbie question", I only
see 2 received :

from boromir
from tyrion...

whereas if I look at the source of the mail (on the server), I see :

Is there a way to see all the headers "Received" when I'm using an imap
client ?

Thanks,

--
Nicolas Schmitz

Centre de Ressources Informatiques        |  tel  : 02 40 37 68 06
Ecole Centrale de Nantes                  |  fax  : 02 40 37 25 78
1 rue de la Noe - BP 92101
44321 NANTES CEDEX 03