Unread / new message indicators not displayed automatically?

Nicolas Schmitz Nicolas.Schmitz at ec-nantes.fr
Wed Jun 16 05:51:27 EDT 2004

Hello,
this is a client behaviour : by default the client only check for new
message in the inbox folder. But you can tell him to check new message
in the other folders :
in thunderbird, display the properties of the folder "folder1" (right
clic - properties), and activate "Check this folder for new messages"

--
Nicolas Schmitz

Centre de Ressources Informatiques        |  tel  : 02 40 37 68 06
Ecole Centrale de Nantes                  |  fax  : 02 40 37 25 78
1 rue de la Noe - BP 92101
44321 NANTES CEDEX 03