NO Login failed: can't request info until later in exchange

Rob MacGregor rob_macgregor at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 18 04:32:13 EDT 2004

>From: "Michael F. Sprague" <msprague at dcu.org>
>I searched google and the archives for this list and it seemed that the
>fix was to upgrade sasl to v2.1.15 (I'm currently running v2.1.10).  This
>is running on Redhat9  and I was unable to find an rpm for anything better
>than 2.1.10 so I downloaded the source and compiled 2.1.18.
>
>Yet I get the same error.  Strace shows sasl sending back OK but imapd
>keeps give the above error message.  Can anyone point me in the right
>direction here?  I cannot decide if this is a sasl or cyrus problem.

At a random guess - the RPM installed the libraries in /usr/lib and you
installed the update into /usr/local/lib.

  Please DO NOT send me ANY email directly unless it's a privacy issue.
       Reply-to mangled to assist those who don't read the above.
--
Rob  |  What part of "no" was it you didn't understand?