strange behaviour of quota with one user

Nicolas Schmitz Nicolas.Schmitz at ec-nantes.fr
Fri Jun 18 05:55:02 EDT 2004

Hello,
one of my user, who use 700Meg on the server,  has a strange problem :
when I increase his quota (over 4,2gig), Mozilla display the quota warn
popup (saying 85% is used) whereas if I display the property of a
folder, the value is correct (15%) (the value is also correct with
/usr/cyrus/bin/quota.)

If the quota is under 4,2Gig, no quota warn popup, and value is correct.

Nothing similar with other account.

I use cyrus-imapd-2.2.3

Thanks for your help.

--
Nicolas Schmitz

Centre de Ressources Informatiques        |  tel  : 02 40 37 68 06
Ecole Centrale de Nantes                  |  fax  : 02 40 37 25 78
1 rue de la Noe - BP 92101
44321 NANTES CEDEX 03