System-wide sieve filter

Edward Rudd eddie at omegaware.com
Fri Jun 18 12:49:00 EDT 2004

On Fri, 2004-06-18 at 11:01, Eddy Beliveau wrote:
> Hi!  Luca,
>
> I like your solution  ;-)
>
> Do you know if it work with the following environment:
> cyrus 2.1.16, amavisd-new 20030616-p9 and spamassassin 2.60-1

It will work in that environment perfectly. You just have to make sure
correct permissions are on the spam folder in the users account in cyrus
(the anonymous p) as messages are delivered as anonymous. Also you need
to make sure that your MTA doesn't strip the + address extension.
Postfix by default does this and you need to add "recipient_delimiter =
+" to the main.cf. I'm not sure about other MTAs

--
Edward Rudd <eddie at omegaware.com>
Website http://www.outoforder.cc/