sieve spam+virus filtering

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Sun Jun 20 16:25:44 EDT 2004

Not unless someone writes the extensions.  And even then Sieve has no
global script definitions, just per user.  So really no.

--On Sunday, June 20, 2004 19:57 +0200 Antoine Jacoutot
<ajacoutot at lphp.org> wrote:

> On Sunday 20 June 2004 19:50, Jim Levie wrote:
>> Take a look at MailScanner
>> (http://www.sng.ecs.soton.ac.uk/mailscanner/index.html)
>
> Oh, I know mailscanner... as a matter of fact, I also used mimedefang,
> amavis... but I was wondering if sieve could globally check for spam and
> viruses.
>
> Antoine
> ---

Undocumented Features quote of the moment...
"It's not the one bullet with your name on it that you
have to worry about; it's the twenty thousand-odd rounds
labeled `occupant.'"
   --Murphy's Laws of Combat