Sieve Howto

Robert Robertedstrom at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 21 21:31:18 EDT 2004

Cool!  I tried it on my server and now it works great.  Before I posted for
help, I used a script and called it defaultbc.  Cyrus was complaining that
the file was not a bytecode file.  I ended up having to add an entry in
/etc/servives and using sieveshell like you suggested.

Thanks for pointing that out to me.

Bob

news:1087847327.2665.68.camel at 1134...