dspam & cyrus

Christiano Anderson anderson at debian-rs.org
Tue Jun 22 17:28:30 EDT 2004

Palle Girgensohn <girgen at pingpong.net> writes:

> Does anyone have experience of running dspam & cyrus?  (with sendmail
> & without procmail)

I use Postfix + Dspam + Cyrus and it works very fine.

On Postfix I created two different transports: users with individual
dspam database and users with global dspam database.

Postfix pipes the messages to dspam, it makes the check, includes the
header if message is spam or not and after that delivers to
cyrdeliver. Each user has a sieve rule which moves the message to the
spam folder if it is classified as spam.

It is a good solution, I have been used it for 1 year.