dspam & cyrus

Lee lee_hoffman at brown.edu
Tue Jun 22 19:31:54 EDT 2004

Christiano,
We're considering something very much like what you're describing.
Would you mind passing on postfix, dspam (and any other pertinent)
configs? It would save quite a bit of time screwing around with stuff.

Also, we're somewhat concerned about introducing mysql as an additional
dependancy for our mailsystem (we use it on large scale websites, and
have nothing but problems instability wise). Im curious how mysql with
dspam has been treating you, and how much volume your managing on it.
Has mysql crashed on you yet? If so, did mail delivery halt?

Thanks,
Lee