dspam & cyrus

Jure Peèar pegasus at nerv.eu.org
Tue Jun 22 19:23:02 EDT 2004

On Tue, 22 Jun 2004 22:50:40 +0200
Palle Girgensohn <girgen at pingpong.net> wrote:

> It seems to me that dspam out of the box is used instead of the local=20
> mailer, and hence cannot easily be used with cyrus, but I guess that=20
> doesn't mean it can't be done, just that it might be a bit difficult. I=
=20
> also want plussed users, we use it a lot.

Just yesterday i looked into the code, how difficult would be to add
libdspam support into the cyrus lmtp. It needs to be done before sieve an=
it needs to modify the message (insert appropriate headers). This is the
only thing that was non-obvious to me (and i'm not a programmer).

Anyone wanna try?

--=20

Jure Pe=E8ar