State on shared folders

Edward Rudd eddie at omegaware.com
Wed Jun 23 12:11:59 EDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-06-23 at 05:06, Mike Brodbelt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just set up shared folders on my Cyrus server, and Cyrus is
> maintaining per-user state for these folders. For my purposes, it would
> be useful to be able to have state information maintained per folder, as
> opposed to per user. Is it possible to have Cyrus do this - I can't see
> any obvious references to it after some googling?

There is a way to do it, i'm not sure off the top of my head how. But
search for bulletin boards and shared folders.

I found this posting to this list about the issue

http://asg.web.cmu.edu/archive/message.php?mailbox=archive.info-cyrus&searchterm=bulletin&msg=3187

Edward Rudd <eddie at omegaware.com>
Website http://www.outoforder.cc/