Create Mailboxes on Delivery

John Wade jwade at oakton.edu
Wed Jun 23 23:17:09 EDT 2004

I have not used it, but the University of Athens patch states:

+Besides the automatic creation of INBOX folder, additional functionalities are
+provided:
+
+A) Automatic creation of INBOX subfolders controlled by "autocreateinboxfolders"
+configuration option. e.g
+
+autocreateinboxfolders: sent|drafts|spam|templates

So it sounds like you just need to add this config option.

Hope this helps,
John