Create Mailboxes on Delivery

ms419 at freezone.co.uk ms419 at freezone.co.uk
Thu Jun 24 14:17:35 EDT 2004

Thank you for the suggestion, but I think "autocreateinboxfolders"
takes as an argument a static list of sub-mailboxes to create, upon the
auto-creation of an INBOX. So it doesn't enable the dynamic creation of
an arbitrary mailbox, based on a delivery request.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks again!

Jack