Cyrus MURDER - Frontend server configuration options

Greg Pulfer mlnospam at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 29 02:12:38 EDT 2004

Hello,

I would like to install a frontend server for our
future Cyrus MURDER mail architecture. If I understood
correctly the Cyrus MURDER/Aggregation , I will need
to compile Cyrus also on my frontend server... Now I
think I don't need the full blown with all options
Cyrus IMAP on the frontend server, so does anyone know
what parameters I should use with the ./configure
script before compiling for a frontend server need ?

Btw: are there any example somewhere on how to build a
frontend server in a Cyrus MURDER architecture ? I
didn't find anything in the WiKi.

Thanks and Regards