High availability ... again

Kevin Baker kbaker at missionvi.com
Thu Jul 8 03:10:44 EDT 2004

Fair enough ;)

So what would it cost to have this feature implemented?

Specifically adding the application level redundancy patch
that was submitted.

I think it is certainly worth discussion if nothing else
to see if it is something we, people interested, might
collectively be able to pay for.

Actually a pretty interesting topic... maybe more suited
for a general Slashdot thread. Paying for open source
dev.. I think there was something on that recently.

Kevin