Getting libwrap compiled into Cyrus IMAPd

ML mail mlnospam at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 8 04:08:30 EDT 2004

Hi,

I am trying in vain to get libwrap activated in Cyrus
IMAPd. I am using Cyrus IMAPd 2.2.6, Cyrus SASL 2.1.18
on OpenBSD 3.5. And here is my configure command:

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/cyrus-imapd
--with-cyrus-prefix=/usr/local/cyrus-imapd
--with-openssl --with-sasl=/usr/local/sasl2
--with-bdb-libdir=/usr/local/lib/db4
--with-bdb-incdir=/usr/local/include/db4
--with-libwrap

configure then simply reports that it didn't find
libwrap and if I have a look in the generated
config.log I can see the following error:

/usr/lib/libwrap.so.3.0: undefined reference to
`allow_severity'
/usr/lib/libwrap.so.3.0: undefined reference to
`deny_severity'

Does anyone have a solution for this ?

Many thanks
Regards