Questions about mupdate setup and murder in general (MOSTLY SOLVED)

Lenny rahl at mindcryme.com
Fri Jul 9 15:24:33 EDT 2004

The thing causing all these problems was the server the master mupdate was on.
It was kind of sucky (hardware wise) with a busy mysql server and a busy ldap
server. Moved the master mupdate off onto it's own Dell poweredge 1750 and
boom, everything started working correctly. Just a FYI if anyone else
runs into
it. Thanks!

Lenny
--

"Wisdom is to a man an infinite Treasure" - Anonymous"