Issue's with socketmap (smmapd) under heavy load?

Lenny rahl at mindcryme.com
Wed Jul 14 15:27:40 EDT 2004

I think I pasted it weird... I did it again here:

time echo "/map melen at logical.net" | sendmail -bt -d60.5 -d38.20
ldapmap_open(VirtHost, 0): opening new connection
ldapmap_lookup(VirtHost, )
ldapmap_close(VirtHost)
seq_map_parse(aliases.files, )
ADDRESS TEST MODE (ruleset 3 NOT automatically invoked)
Enter <ruleset> <address>
> No key specified

real    0m0.027s
user    0m0.020s
sys     0m0.010s

Isn't there supposed to be something else in that list? Or am I just
confused (a
very likely possibility)

Lenny
--

"Wisdom is to a man an infinite Treasure" - Anonymous"