using pine with cyrus and heirarchy separation

Sebastian Hagedorn Hagedorn at uni-koeln.de
Wed Jul 21 03:09:13 EDT 2004

Hi,

--On Dienstag, 20. Juli 2004 21:48 Uhr -0400 "Robin M." <robin at primus.ca>
wrote:

> I recently moved my imap server from courier to cyrus with unix heirarchy
> separation.
>
> Everything work well except for pine.
>
> Does anyone have an example of a .pinerc which they use with a cyrus
> server with the unix heirarchy separation.

I wonder what kind of problem you have there, because it works just fine
for me:

incoming-folders=RRZK {imap.uni-koeln.de/user=xxx/novalidate-cert}INBOX

folder-collections= mail1 {imap.uni-koeln.de/user=xxx/novalidate-cert}[]

I haven't set anything else that's specific to the server ...

Cheers, Sebastian Hagedorn
--
Sebastian Hagedorn M.A. - RZKR-R1 (Gebäude 52), Zimmer 18
Zentrum für angewandte Informatik - Universitätsweiter Service RRZK