Stability of 2.2.2?

Jules Agee julesa at pcf.com
Fri Jan 2 13:10:01 EST 2004

Joe Rhett wrote:
>>My question is, how stable/reliable is 2.2.2?  Could I safely use it in
>>a production environment?  I need/want to do virtual domains.  Ie,
>>people logging in with user at example.com or user at example2.com.
>

> Rock solid.  Less problems than we had with 2.1 "stable".

Would you mind briefly describing the problems you had with 2.1 stable,
and which version you were using (2.1.14/15/16...)? I am planning an
upgrade and I expect to use 2.1.16, unless someone has a pretty
compelling reason to go with 2.2.2. I don't need any of the new 2.2
features. Stability is by far the most important factor.

Thanks!
-Jules

--
Jules Agee