imap migration (fwd)

Kendrick Vargas ken at hudat.com
Thu Jan 8 14:34:58 EST 2004

Sorry about that... To all that mentioned "just copy the spool over", that
isn't possible for me. I'm running 2.1.something with virtual domains
support through an lmtp hack that let me have "user at domain" as the mailbox
name. So, I can't just bring it over. But thanks anyways :-)

Besides, my spool and most binaries are in /opt. No offense to Mr. Matter,
but I don't trust any critical add-on package that I don't tend to compile
myself ;-)
			-peace

--
Let he who is without clue kiss my ass