Questions on some weird problems im experiencing

Jason Williams jwilliams at courtesymortgage.com
Wed Jan 14 15:26:24 EST 2004

I did a few other tests and wanted to add it here.

When I test with 'imtest' I see no errors in the /var/log/auth.log

I get erros in auth.log for the following:

When I tried to delete a user from the sasldb2, I received the following:

obsidian# saslpasswd2 -d cyrusadm

Jan 14 12:22:53 obsidian saslpasswd2: setpass succeeded for cyrusadm
Jan 14 12:22:53 obsidian saslpasswd2: error deleting entry from sasldb:
DB_NOTFOUND: No matching key/data pair found
Jan 14 12:22:53 obsidian last message repeated 2 times

And I still get the opiechallenge entry in auth.log when I log into cyradm.

Just wanted to add more info.

Thanks for the help.

Jason