Cyrus IMAPd 2.2.3 Released

dimon at intellinetinc.com dimon at intellinetinc.com
Fri Jan 16 19:36:01 EST 2004

> Auch...  saslauthd/pam is known to be unreliable, furthermore you cannot
> use saslauthd/pam combination for fully qualified userids (user at domain)
> because libsasl (2.1.17+) ignores the realm (domain) portion.  ;(

But it works just fine with my other 4 servers. I have saslauthd + pam +
pam_pgsql (patched to make proper queries to the database to retrieve password
for the user @ domain).
I'll try to recompile it, may be it will solve that error.
Do you think it might be a hardware problem?

Thanks again,
Dmitry