SOLVED: individual User spamassassin settings during lmtp delivery

Romeo Benzoni romeo at benzoni.org
Tue Jan 20 14:40:28 EST 2004

Hi

thanks everybody for all your answers. while writing the reply to
Kendrick's post I saw daylight!! all I needed was to prevent that
sendmail issues multiple recipients for an lmtp delivery to cyrus.
after having a quick look at my sendmail bible from Bryan Costales I
found the 'r=1' in the mailer definition would exactly do what I want.
I will do further test the performance impact off this setup.

so my setup know looks as follows.

   SMTP              LMTP             LMTP

Kendrick: could you send me your SQL patch for spampd off list. because
thats exactly what I need next. thanks in advance.

regards

Romeo Benzoni