individual User spamassassin settings during lmtp delivery

Wil Cooley wcooley at nakedape.cc
Wed Jan 21 01:14:12 EST 2004

On Tue, 2004-01-20 at 21:24, Scott Russell wrote:

> I'm researching a postfix / amavisd-new / cyrus imapd solution myself.
> While you cannot have per-user ~/.spamassassin/user_prefs I thought you
> could have per user prefs defined in a mysql db. Am I not understanding
> amavisd-new correctly?

You cannot control nearly as much stuff with amavisd-new, but it's
generally enough.  See the 'policy' SQL table for what can be controller
per-user, in addition to the white/black lists:

http://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/README.lookups

Wil
Wil Cooley                                 wcooley at nakedape.cc
* * * * Linux, UNIX, Networking and Security Solutions * * * *
* Naked Ape Consulting                   http://nakedape.cc  *
* Cisco Support & Sales          http://nakedape.cc/r/cisco  *